Hotronix® Air Fusion Heat Press
The world’s most advanced heat press – now even more advanced!
Now with Fusion IQ® Controller
The world’s most advanced heat press just got smarter. Register your Hotronix® Air Fusion Heat Press and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues.
Plus, a brand-new controller with a larger, higher resolution screen makes it easier than ever to modify settings and save recipes.
This heavy-duty version of the FUSION® Heat Press is designed for high volume work powered by an air compressor. Easily threadable, with convenient EZ-On platens and hands-free auto-swing, it sets a new standard for heat presses.
- High-tech power with superior ease of use.
- Touch screen controller.
- The pneumatic regulator which auto-adjusts pressure.
- Available in 16″x20″.
- Compatible with the Hotronix Air Compressor.
- Comes with the Hotronix 24/7 Blue Ribbon Support.
- Touch screen control system with stylus
- FUSION IQ Quick Start Guide
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- 20% more pressure than last year’s Air Swinger
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Available in 110 volt or 220 volt
- 110v: 20 Amps / 1800 Watts
- 220v: 10 Amps / 3500 Watts
- Shipping Dimensions: 40″ x 48″ x 58″
- 245 lbs. ship weight
- Lockable casters
- Heat-free work surface
- Adjustable pedestal stand 37″ – 44″
- 3/4″ heat platen with fast recovering heater technology
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- Electro-pneumatic regulator that auto-adjusts pressure for all recipes
- *Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1/2 horse power and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM.
- Operators Manual. Download the Hotronix Air Fusion Operators Manual.
- Download the Hotronix Air Fusion Operators Manual in Spanish.Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation. The industry’s only adjustable-height stand.
- Actual Dimensions: 40″ x 32″ x 57″
- Actual Weight: 152 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 48″ x 40″ x 58″
- Shipping Weight: 245 lbs
Note: Actual Dimensions reflect stand at maximum height.
Table Top Air Fusion
With the same great features, including touch screen controller, semi-automatic operation, and Threadability™, the Table Top Air Fusion harnesses the power and convenience of the Air Fusion into a space-saving unit.
- Actual Dimensions: 34″ x 18″ x 24″
- Actual Weight: 126 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 37″ x 24″ x 24″
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr Parts/labor
16″ x 20″
Air Fusion, Table Top Air Fusion
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!